• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which do you prefer?

GL79

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello Big Brothers! Hope you are all doing well!! I have a thougt and in the same time a question. Which do you prefer? If you only have to choose one, "Juliet (or other models) in mint/perfect condition without the box" or "Used Juliet (or other models) with signs of wear with matching box." Thanks and stay safe!

Just to be clear. For example a Mint/Perfect Romeo 1 w/o the box for 500$ or Used Romeo 1 with signs of wear with matching box for 500$. Thank you again!

For that money you can feed your family for 1 week man...

Buuut if you got the extra money ;) and like to wear your stuff go for mint without box.

I appreciate your honest answers, as you guys can see i am a beginner and bought my first x metal pair last November 2020. I really need your advices/opinions for my next purchase. Thank you very much! ps. hope to read more thoughts

I appreciate your honest answers, as you guys can see i am a beginner and bought my first x metal pair last November 2020. I really need your advices/opinions for my next purchase. Thank you very much! ps. hope to read more thoughts

How many pairs have you bought subsequently?

These things multiply like rabbits 🐇 during mating season!

Back