• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which exact model is mine now and What's market value for it now?

JosephLeong80

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

Model : 04-153
I've changed the lens from Iridium Blue to Iridium Black..can't remember the colour of the original lens which I bought this from US about 6yrs ago.
Anyone is able to advise what could the market value for my glasses now?

Thanks
20161004_171432.jpg 20161004_171711.jpg 20161004_171553.jpg

Hi,

Model : 04-153
I've changed the lens from Iridium Blue to Iridium Black..can't remember the colour of the original lens which I bought this from US about 6yrs ago.
Anyone is able to advise what could the market value for my glasses now?

Thanks
View attachment 285685 View attachment 285686 View attachment 285687

you have juliets... price will depend on the condition of the frame and the lenses... when we say condition, you check the nose bridge if it is loose or tight? are there any blemishes in the frame? how about the rubbers? the lenses do they have scratches? cleaning marks? so if its all mint you can get like 200-250 for these....

you have juliets... price will depend on the condition of the frame and the lenses... when we say condition, you check the nose bridge if it is loose or tight? are there any blemishes in the frame? how about the rubbers? the lenses do they have scratches? cleaning marks? so if its all mint you can get like 200-250 for these....
Hi,

Only 250 so low? I know mine is Juliet but I thought there are more details of the specific..sorry for confusion.

All gaskets and rubbers have been just changed.
Lens also new.

Hi,

Only 250 so low? I know mine is Juliet but I thought there are more details of the specific..sorry for confusion.

All gaskets and rubbers have been just changed.
Lens also new.

there are more "rare" juliets and that goes to 500 even to more than 1000... but yours are just the plasma-ice and not even serialized.... oh, having the complete set - box and coins will drive it to 300 or maybe 350.

there are more "rare" juliets and that goes to 500 even to more than 1000... but yours are just the plasma-ice and not even serialized.... oh, having the complete set - box and coins will drive it to 300 or maybe 350.

Serialized?? I saw 55 "o" 21 on the ear frame..
The "o" is the Oakley Symbol..

Serialized?? I saw 55 "o" 21 on the ear frame..
The "o" is the Oakley Symbol..

That just specifies frame size afaik. Older Juliets have serial numbers on the earstem. If the lenses are in great condition and the frames as well you can get a bit more, but the ones selling for much more are either rare, new in box or both ;)

That just specifies frame size afaik. Older Juliets have serial numbers on the earstem. If the lenses are in great condition and the frames as well you can get a bit more, but the ones selling for much more are either rare, new in box or both ;)
Okok..anyway not selling mine..love my shades :)

Latest Posts

Back