• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Frame Do You See The Most On Other People?

Where I live, it's Flak/Half/Straight Jackets and Gascans. A few Fuel Cells here and there. Myself and one other co-worker are the only ones I've ever seen in public wearing Canteens and another co-worker has a pair of Batwolfs.

i see tons of people wearing nothing which really blows my mind. ive had people query me about wearing lighter tints even on less bright or overcast days and i have to explain....its not just about blocking light, Oakleys make everything look better, sharper, clearer, more defined and reduces eye strain.

For daily wear I see many people with Flak Jackets, Gascans and Frogskins/Holbrook.

Sport use I've seen a lot of people wearing Radars and Jawbones/Racing Jacket. Also Flaks again.

I did see a guy wearing a Juliet the other day which was pretty cool. Most police in my area are also rocking Oakley gear.

And I totally agree with you there ucdavis, I'm wearing something even on cloudy days (which personally strain my eyes more than sunny days). It's important to have 100% UV protect for your eyes and eye area.

And I totally agree with you there ucdavis, I'm wearing something even on cloudy days (which personally strain my eyes more than sunny days). It's important to have 100% UV protect for your eyes and eye area.

Yea. I work outside 12 hours a day in direct sunlight. Overcast or not, I'll have my Canteens or Gascans on from the time I fire up my rig until well into dusk.

I'd also have to say I see more Flaks then anything else. I also live at the Jersey Shore so I see way too many Holbrooks for my liking. Thanks MTV. I am also in law enforcement so I see a lot of Gascans and Fuel Cells

I knew the Flak was popular - but it sounds like it is the biggest seller from the evidence out on the street.

So where the fk are all the Holbrooks I keep hearing about that are apparently selling like hot cakes?

When I play baseball here in Toronto Canada, almost 80% of the players wear flak jackets and the rest wearing radarpaths.
Same here. I used to be a Radar wearer on the diamond, but switched to Flaks last season. Been alternating between Flaks and Fast Jackets the past few weeks though. I use the Fast Jackets on partly cloudy days when I need the Blue Iridium lenses...which you can't get for Flaks :( .

Lots of players still rocking Radars, though. It's about 60/40 for Flaks right now, but I've seen others besides myself with Fast Jackets this season. We may be seeing more in the future.

Oakley still rules on the ballfield...you see the odd Kaenon, Gargoyles, Nike or Rudy Project here and there, but it's Oakley for the most part. With good reason.

Back