• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Frogskins this is?

Luk

Oakley Expert
Hi does anyone one which Frogskins this is?
Thank you.

thumb_IMG_3227_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3228_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3229_1024.jpg

Having checked the O-Reiew: appears to be Crystal Clear / Bronze Mirror.

Regarding price, I'd need to wait for a more price 'savvy' member to chime in.

They are gen 1 clear violet frames with bronze. It's hard to see in the photos and I can't really see condition but most sell for around 80-100... on the high end 120. The frames are common but if the lenses are original than could go up from there.

Last edited:
They are gen 1 clear violet frames with bronze. It's hard to see in the photos and I can't really see condition but most sell for around 80-100... on the high end 120. The frames are common but if the lenses are original than could go up from there.
Thank you Salomonfrog24. I found this one on the attic of my girlfriend.
I think I will clean them a little bit and then they´ll get a nice place in my display..

Sorry Solomonfrog24, .but Violet Clear doesn't exist. The only possibilities are Crystal Clear or Matte Clear.

Sorry Solomonfrog24, .but Violet Clear doesn't exist. The only possibilities are Crystal Clear or Matte Clear.
Not true.... there is also dark crystal black Gen 1 and a blue crystal. If you look on o review they are not all listed. Just sayin.the crystal clear is much different in person. I've sold mine and I wish I could post a photo but I just let them go a month or so ago.

Not true.... there is also dark crystal black Gen 1 and a blue crystal. If you look on o review they are not all listed. Just sayin.the crystal clear is much different in person. I've sold mine and I wish I could post a photo but I just let them go a month or so ago.

Solomonfrog24, I was listing the possiblle colours. Does it look Crystal Black to you? Not heard of Crystal Blue.
Also due to the original O-Matter being what it was, it's a little difficult to say the exact colour from photos.

Last edited:
Back