• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Fuel Cell?

As in like what it goes with? That makes no difference to me, I don't coordinate my glasses with clothes (or anything else for that matter) and tend to shy away from black on black monotone stuff in favor of contrasting frames/lenses etc. which pop.
Oh I see. I am the opposite. I prefer to match my outfits. I will agree the murray is plain and simple but it would be the easiest to wear.

Function I think has taken precedent for me at this point; its partly why I pared down wardrobe, shoes, watches, glasses and colognes. I don't know....I guess at 34 with two kids and 60 hours a week my priorities changed and simplicity became the better choice. I have some guy friends who still do it in similar situations but for me, no more. What would make things easier is if I just stuck with wearing mostly black which is my favorite color in clothing, but that's pain in the *** to keep nice all day.

I will say this, if I was going to add an all black pair (and I do need one) I don't think I could do much better than the Murray-it has the simpler color scheme but the earstem and icon details are exquisite.

Apart from the London pair I have the other four Fuel Cells you list but as to which one is most collectable I would say that in the years ahead either the Chip Foose or Jupiter Camo will be the most sought after...based on his Hijinx the Stephen Murray will probably be still available, the Livestrong has been accessible over some time with plentiful supply so will struggle to become rare enough to be a true collectors piece, the Jupiter Camo is part of a great set and a pair complete with the original box will be an investment, and the Foose, although issued with just a generic box does have an appealing microbag and design, plus forms part of the Chip Foose collection which so far consists of three items worthy of adding to any collection.

Wasnt retail $150...$160 is reasonable. I put chrome iridium in mine. They look awesome!