• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Glasses For Football(soccer)?

Haha yeah, I was debating this with a friend yesterday and while we were talking about the Radarlocks we kept questioning ourselves because how could we possible know better than Edgar Davids? The guy's a living, walking, talking, humble legend.

I'm going for the Racing Jackets if I can't find the Water Jackets, can't wait to be able to start running outside again and play football without worrying about going blind because of the slightest contact to my face.

Silver frame w/ Dark grey jaw, silver thru bolt and black ear socks, clear+fire iridium lenses and matte black+team bright orange icons.

Went for an understated look seeing as it's my first time using glasses in football, need to ease into it. :)

Will post pics when they arrive, hopefully no more than a week or two. :)

Those racing straps are really difficult to remove. I had to really twist them so much that it almost made me cry. :mad:
Nice RJ rawraggi!

Once you snap the strap in a couple times, they are easy to use and remove! I like to use the strap with my radarlocks and racing jackets alike. It's great when you are hiking or doing anything where your glasses to fall into a bottomless pit.

Nice pickup btw! They look great :D

Thanks guys! :)

I'm in love with these glasses already, they are absolutely glued to my head once on and they are so light and so well tailored around the peripheral vision that I forget I've even got them on.

Two photos, then I'll stop spamming this thread. :)

Just took 'em out for a 5km test run in extremely Icelandic weather, heavy wind, rain and clouded sun. These glasses are just simply exceptional.. The lenses/fit give my eyes awesome protection from the wind, while still allowing them to breath and get rid of any fog through the vented holes. They didn't budge on my face through the entire run, and afterwards I kept them on while doing pushups and they still didn't move.. Can't wait to play football with them tomorrow! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back