• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which glasses to buy?

Greenstarfish03

Oakley Beginner
I live in the midwest and have always had cheep sunglasses in the past. My eyes aren't very light sensitive. My wife got me a pair of half jackets with the polarized iridium lens for Christmas. They seem a little tight on my head side to side so I'm thinking about exchanging them. I primarily wear sunglasses when flyfishing, lake fishing in Michigan, but I would also like a pair that I can wear when on the boat for pleasure purposes, at the beach, driving, skiing or just general wear when its super bright. Im leaning towards the split shot bc they seem like they will be nice for fishing but I'm stumped on the lens. It seems like the prism shallow water would be food but I'm worried they will change the color of everything g around me so much that I won't like them. I know it will be hard for anyone to tell me what to get, but any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Get the Deep Water Prizms. They are an excellent everyday lens, whether you are fishing, driving or just chilling!!

There are many types of sunglasses which you try, maybe you would love them. If you like to wear them while riding then, aviator glasses would be best. For casual wear ray ban 2332 glasses are good.
For using while using a computer Salvador Ferragamo are good.
Go away.

Back