• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which has a wider bridge between the Flak Jacket 2.0 XL and the Radar EV Path.

henree

Oakley Beginner
I have had flak jacket 2.0 for 3 monthes. And they were great. But now I am noticing that the nose pads are hurting my nose. The specs for the Radar Evs have the bridge at 138 millimeters. Which seems off. Every site has that measurement. The flak's bridge are 12 millimeters. I am recovering from surgery. And can't leave the house. I just know I like the look of the radar alot. I just want to get a wider bridge at or around 4 millimeters wider than the Flaks's I have right now.

I have had flak jacket 2.0 for 3 monthes. And they were great. But now I am noticing that the nose pads are hurting my nose. The specs for the Radar Evs have the bridge at 138 millimeters. Which seems off. Every site has that measurement. The flak's bridge are 12 millimeters. I am recovering from surgery. And can't leave the house. I just know I like the look of the radar alot. I just want to get a wider bridge at or around 4 millimeters wider than the Flaks's I have right now.
Welcome

Back