• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Is Better, Juliets Or XS?

Mr. K

Oakley Expert
Seattle, WA
When in doubt, go for both.

oak.jpg

Nope had them both for awhile. Actually have sister pairs in multiple combos. Just so happened I wore one in the AM and one in the afternoon and as thet were both out, took a photo to share.

Actually, I like them both, so to choose one over another, it is like beer or wine, depends on my mood or the situation. But I drink both. Sure I drink beer more often then wine, just as my XS get more use these days. But not looking to give up the juliets anytime soon.

More of an XS guy myself. I admit though, I remember thinking how feminine they looked when they came out after buying my Romeo in 97. They really did seem like a female frame compared to the Romeo. Plus they were the female half of the Romeo/Juliet x
metals. They have since taken off and become very popular, but I guess I always hold the same opinion of them since they were first introduced.

I have owned two pairs of juliets in the past, and sold both lol. and i currently have 3 pairs of XS and i love them. My reasoning is the Juliets just seemed a tad small to me personally. They are great shades though. I just really prefer bigger frames.

Latest Posts

Back