• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Is Better.....

sob004

Oakley Beginner
I am a huge fan of Oakleys, and have a pair of Gascans but they are a little uncomfortable after a long period of time. Which do you all think would be better to upgrade to: Batwolf, Eyepatch 2, Fuel Cell or maybe even the Jury. My main debate is between the Eyepatch 2 or the Fuel Cell?

Fuel Cell. Batwolf if you want to go for a shield lens. But it all depends one what fits on you. The Fuel Cell and Batwolf fit on me fin but the Jury is way too small for my head and the Eyepatch 2s lenses are way too big for my face.

How is it uncomfortable? If the gascans hurt your nose bridge, i don't think any of those frames you mentioned will be much better due to their weight.

Honestly, if you like those styles, you should definitely try the Antix. I have always said on the forums and in my videos that the Antix, in my opinion, is the most comfortable of all Oakley frames, bar none!

Try them out!

i would say a Batwolf!
it's a nice pair and you can customize those very easy!
in this way you can change your style . . . icons and lenses!

SpliceD, they are uncomfortable on the top of my ears if I wear them to long.

Thanks guys for the input, I've got to go try some on and just decide. The more I search the internet the more I want them all, including some Holbrooks. Not sure those will fit my face though.

Hmmm... maybe you should consider trying something with unobtanium on the earstems?

The Jury might work for you, but they are a bit on the heavy side.

I have the same problem with alot of my glasses. My most comfortable pair is the scalpel, Light and has unubtanium!!

Back