• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which is the better deal

bahamayellow

I should Work at Oakley
i can probably get only one of these cases either the x metal case or the single tall and table top. I really like the x case but a table top would be cool also. They are about the same price asking. Which do u guys and girls like for displays. I really like the 4.0 cases. I’m kind of leaning towards the 2 for one if he deals. Is a bit of a haul. The other is not.

175C8572-61C4-4771-96B3-A80F4E51FB48.png
3024D73E-190C-4BF7-8C49-1421D4AFAE6B.jpeg

If I had to pick only one, I’d go with the mega tower, the one in the second picture.

The single in the first photo looks like a Women’s tower that I got recently. If so, they are very cheaply made compared to any other Oakley Display.

Try to get the counter top and the mega tower!

Taller one. Never go wrong with the tallest one.

Seriously, you'll be annoyed you didn't take the big one when you run out of space in the lil case.

Id go with the smaller one. They dont come up as often as the tower

FTS!!! Get all 3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could. I’m leaning towards getting mega tower first then go for the smaller one later if it’s still around. Xmas is coming up can’t get to crazy on these cases. Lol. These were really low on my bucket list until I joined the sight. :errwhat:

The first picture is an RX tower and counter top. RX tower is lite and easy to move around. NO storage on Bottom. Counter top is always a great case to get and a little harder to find.
Next picture is the Aluminum single tower with double drawers. Much heavier!! Great storage and one of my favorite cases.
Can't go wrong either way!! Get them all!! All the Aluminum cases are awesome. Good Luck!!!