• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which is the better deal

Oh whoa, i guess it was kinda wordy . I thought it was a different reply. Always looks like so much more if you're on a phone though!! But you probably won't be reading many of my posts cuz I can't really send short messages!!

Mine had a few scuffs also. I can live with them so far. I’m going to try some of the plastic polish on it and see. Mine did not come with any lighting fixture. Post some pics when u can
Ok so here are a few I took last night when I unpacked the case. I tried to get some of the scuffs but they don't show up very well. The latch is missing too.
20181201_173835.jpg
20181201_173933.jpg
20181201_173938.jpg
20181201_175149.jpg
20181201_175252.jpg
I took the upper panel off and you can see the cord for the light and the whole that was drilled for it.

Theres got to be a way to get the sides out to replace them??

Ok so here are a few I took last night when I unpacked the case. I tried to get some of the scuffs but they don't show up very well. The latch is missing too.View attachment 556057 View attachment 556058 View attachment 556059 View attachment 556060 View attachment 556061 I took the upper panel off and you can see the cord for the light and the whole that was drilled for it.

Theres got to be a way to get the sides out to replace them??

Remove these 8 bolts and the top will come off. Then you can remove the 3 polycarbonate sides

CC6F33B5-0E2C-4464-A06F-B6862BD17A70.jpeg

Remove these 8 bolts and the top will come off. Then you can remove the 3 polycarbonate sides

View attachment 556067
Oh cool that's what I was hoping but I didn't want to try it yet. My wife is making me box it up until Christmas because that was my gift from her. When she told me I can get it as an early Christmas gift I didn't think she was serious about keeping it until Christmas though!

Nice case. I see some reel to reels in the background. What kind of speakers are those are they stacked Ryan.
Thanks! The bottom pair is a set of monitor audio silver 5i and then there is a pair of the silver 3i bookshelves stacked on top of them.

Oh cool that's what I was hoping but I didn't want to try it yet. My wife is making me box it up until Christmas because that was my gift from her. When she told me I can get it as an early Christmas gift I didn't think she was serious about keeping it until Christmas though!
Will it fit under the tree? :)

Haha. Just act surprised on Xmas day. :)