• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Is Your Favourite X-Metal.........

My favorite frame over all is the x metal xx but my personal fav to wear is a polished juliet with a custom cut chrome iridium lens. the color combo is almost blinding!

My favorite frame over all is the x metal xx but my personal fav to wear is a polished juliet with a custom cut chrome iridium lens. the color combo is almost blinding!

Would love to see pictures of these. I have a polished Juliet with a VL mirror lens. It is my favorite as far as how it looks, but the VL lenses are quite dark. I've been considering having some chrome iridiums cut. What lens were yours cut from?

Mine was cut from a the version straight jacket which is probably going to be difficult to find now. The came out as a sunglass hutt exclusive a few years ago. I am not sure what else would be compatible. How do i post pictures to this forum? I will gladly post a pic of them althought I havnt been able to get a photo yet that does them justice.

love my X Squared plasma with custom positive red polarized len

Last edited by a moderator:
Back