• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Juliets are Unicorns?

• Thread starter Sc'O'user
  • Start date
S

Sc'O'user

Just wanted to put a question to you guys? Tax the grey matter if you will.... There are quite a lot of Juliets available in many different frame types and colourways, but, I'd like to ask, which one in your honest and professional opinions would be a hardest to find?

Aren't there rare blue OEM juliets limited to a release of 3? Or are you only referring to general releases?

@kronin323 or @Dallas O Hog will know, I'm sure.
I've never heard anything about a blue pair of which there be only 3? That would be interesting, I'm mainly referring to the hard to find general releases, but I'm also open to learning about those that weren't.

I've never heard anything about a blue pair of which there be only 3? That would be interesting, I'm mainly referring to the hard to find general releases, but I'm also open to learning about those that weren't.

Here is my 1 of 1 blue prototype Juliet. Production tag from Dayton XM Plant attached. Also pictured with my 1 of 3 original purple prototype Juliet.

b21967563b8267d7ac93ef3d6faa9a53.jpg

d671c89244a76a7f801ce2be6f6b3c65.jpg

Of the general releases, yes, carbon/blue Ichiro and JBRs, as Nortika said. Ti Clears and the other Ichiros a bit easier, along with Finitos.

The OEM carbon/ruby that RvF is after seem impossible to find anything on, as Brazil exclusives.

Of the non-limited general releases, probably titanium/gold.

Maybe not really unicorns though, as I have all those bar the Brazilian pair! Then you have the prototypes etc and that’s where the real unicorns are.

Latest Posts

Back