• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Juliets do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronin.....I am your FATHER. :twitch:

Frank, please dont let the "force" awaken in Kro-bi-wan...

anyways, To add to the other answers, it looks like you have a Juliet Plasma Ice 2nd Gen Frame, which would have originally come with Ice Iridium non-polarized lenses, while it looks like they have ruby iridium lenses installed. Valuation is on the spot, $200+ would be a fair price for it and the "wiggles" are the intended design and are is acceptable for as long as it flexes back to origin point, if that makes sense.

oh sorry, just saw that you already mentioned you had ruby lenses put in them. =)

also, I say keep em, You may not care for the appearance now but as with everything else, preferences change and you may not easily be able to pick a pair like these up so easily. now where did put those parachute pants...

welcome & nice find!

Frank, please dont let the "force" awaken in Kro-bi-wan...

anyways, To add to the other answers, it looks like you have a Juliet Plasma Ice 2nd Gen Frame, which would have originally come with Ice Iridium non-polarized lenses, while it looks like they have ruby iridium lenses installed. Valuation is on the spot, $200+ would be a fair price for it and the "wiggles" are the intended design and are is acceptable for as long as it flexes back to origin point, if that makes sense.

oh sorry, just saw that you already mentioned you had ruby lenses put in them. =)

also, I say keep em, You may not care for the appearance now but as with everything else, preferences change and you may not easily be able to pick a pair like these up so easily. now where did put those parachute pants...

welcome & nice find!

Yeah I didn't mention that the serial indicates ice lenses because he said he originally got them with prescriptions... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back