• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Lens For This Situation?

Thanks and that looks like a reasonable plan.

Looking at the Oakley site, it looks like they don't offer the accessory VR28 lens in polarized? How important would it be to get polarized for my needs?

Polarized will darken the lens, I would avoid it.

It's meant to reduce glare. Unless your playing surfaces give you issues with glare I wouldn't think polarized would be worth the added cost.

Ok, was out looking this weekend.

I like the idea of the M Frame 3.0 from a fit standpoint and the fact it comes with a clear lens that i could use during indoor racquetball too.

I didn't see the M Frame 3.0 on the Oakley site and they didn't have it (or even know about it) in the Oakley store that I went to. It looks like only a few tactical distributors have it. What is up with that?

If i purchased this set, how would the grey/red prizm lenses be for my situation? Oakley SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 Matte Black w/PRIZM Lens Array - New Arrivals - Tactical Distributors- Tactical Gear

Also, will an M Frame lens fit? Can i purchase the VR 28 in the M Frame and use it in this pair?

Thanks.

The 3.0 is an SI (Standard Issue) pair, which is generally only available to military personnel (and law enforcement and a few other groups).

The Prizm is a new lens style. I haven't gotten hands on one yet to know how they'd work.

Yes, the 3.0 can accept standard lenses. The clip can be removed.

I recently grabbed the prizm array set and if you can do it get it. The lenses come with the anti fog solution and between the clear or high transmission prizm lens you're set for indoors

Latest Posts

Back