• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which lens should I pick

Fedthedual

Oakley Beginner
Fellow Oakley enthusiasts!

I would like to ask you a question. I already selected the frame, color of the frame for my prescription sunglasses for me to wear it in sports as well as in everyday life

The only thing I cannot make my mind about is the lens... I do alot of cycling on road and in forest and I like the pop of the green and yellow ..

At the end I'm left with prizm road, prizm road jade and prizm Ruby... Could you help?? Thanks a lot ;)

Thank you so much! Can you please tell me which colours pop for you when you look through it?
I'm in France and there no longer are any oakley stores there..

:(
Pity…

Prizm Road was made for you on the road.
Its slightly dark for forest trails, but useable.
IF you can get PRoad in Rx, that would be my choice of the three
Thanks for the reply!
What about the greens? Does it pop through the lens in your opinion?
And quick question is iridium an option for that lens?

prizm ruby makes greens pop but only in direct sunlight. IMHO its not great in shadows or looking at a trail.
Otherwise, prizm ruby is a bit cold to look thru.

prizm ruby makes greens pop but only in direct sunlight. IMHO its not great in shadows or looking at a trail.
Otherwise, prizm ruby is a bit cold to look thru.
Cold?
It seems to have a bronze tint... Should be warmer than the rose tint of the road collection right?

Fedthedual, .. its a bit of a weird lens (you can look up other threads on this forum).
I think its not very warm because it has a weird brown/greenish grey tint from the inside. Its best in direct sunlight and makes greens pop. Its a bit drab (cold?) for partial sun / cloudy light. To me, its not very much of a bronze lens.
Obviously its fun to look at from the outside.

Back