• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which lenses are better for cloudy and overcast days ???

Kynocefalos

Oakley Beginner
Hi there friends!
I'm searching for lenses to wear them on cloudy overcast days and early evenings.

I have a little dilemma what to buy..
I found used bronze polarized lenses in pretty good condition for couple bucks but I don't know nothing about those lenses. On the other side I'm thinking about prizm golf lenses cause I heard that they are very good for low light conditions but little bit more expensive.

What you guys think?
Should I buy cheaper bronze polarized or add couple bucks and buy prizm golfs??

Thanks allot!!
Have a nice day!

I will chime in and say Slate Iridium really works well in cloudy and overcast days. I live in Oregon and specifically bought the Radarlocks with Slate for this specific purpose since this is what the conditions are a ton of the time here. If you have a pair of Flak 2.0, the replacement lenses are on sale for $35 right now on the Oakley site.

I will chime in and say Slate Iridium really works well in cloudy and overcast days. I live in Oregon and specifically bought the Radarlocks with Slate for this specific purpose since this is what the conditions are a ton of the time here. If you have a pair of Flak 2.0, the replacement lenses are on sale for $35 right now on the Oakley site.
Naahh i have Holbrooks. But I'll look into this type of lenses. Do they have prizm technology?

Latest Posts

Back