• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which members reside in Texas?

So yeah I know of the person your talking about have been in contact with them several times over the last two weeks. Always has an excuse always changing story and has changed locations of where they live in the last week from post to post. I'm not sure why someone would Troll this way seems pretty odd but whatever...they do them. But yes it does seem like a troll, scam etc... as their other posts are.. Oakley collector with perfect English text and seemingly knowing the value of rare Oakley products.
But hey if it's all real and happen to pick them up i'll be giving away some Oakley but don't hold your breath as the person won't talk to me anymore.

So did anyone here buy the elusive items? He/She sent me a message they could meet in 30 minutes but then the would go to another buyer. I got much better replies to them in Spanish though lol.

Still think it was a bs posting but maybe someone got lucky out there.

So did anyone here buy the elusive items? He/She sent me a message they could meet in 30 minutes but then the would go to another buyer. I got much better replies to them in Spanish though lol.

Still think it was a bs posting but maybe someone got lucky out there.

She told me she sold everything for $2000 USD which, funnily enough, is exactly what I offered her.

There was another killer deal in the atx too this weekend I just missed by being an hour away. Sucks but that’s how it works and I’m sure I’ve picked off a few deals other ppl were hot on.

There was another killer deal in the atx too this weekend I just missed by being an hour away. Sucks but that’s how it works and I’m sure I’ve picked off a few deals other ppl were hot on.

Easy come easy go, as long as a forum member got them and they offer somewhat of a discount to forum members should they decide to flip them, I’m a happy guy. :)

Latest Posts

Back