• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which new lenses for my Juliets

Which lens should I get (other than the VR28 black)

• Get Titanium Polarized

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Get Gold Iridium

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Get Fire Polarized

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Get Emerald Iridium

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

ILoveThemOakleys

Oakley Beginner
I'm finding it hard to decide which new lenses to get for my Juliets.

I have a friend who can source them for me.

I am not sure about Fire, Gold and Emerald lenses. They are really nice and stand out and are very showy, but maybe not so practical as an everyday lens.

I loved my VR28 blacks, the colours just pop with them on so I'm gonna get one more of them. Then it's deciding between Fire, Gold, Emerald or Titanium. I think I should get one I would use the most but I could see myself wearing either colour quite often but maybe Emerald and Titanium colour more than the other two...

I'm thinking Titanium. But maybe I should get another colour too.

I use them as everyday sunnies for walking, running, going out (can be bright and sunny and cloudy too of course) and driving. Don't use them when it's dark so yeah.

Any opinions would be appreciated, thanks!!

I'm finding it hard to decide which new lenses to get for my Juliets.

I have a friend who can source them for me.

I am not sure about Fire, Gold and Emerald lenses. They are really nice and stand out and are very showy, but maybe not so practical as an everyday lens.

I loved my VR28 blacks, the colours just pop with them on so I'm gonna get one more of them. Then it's deciding between Fire, Gold, Emerald or Titanium. I think I should get one I would use the most but I could see myself wearing either colour quite often but maybe Emerald and Titanium colour more than the other two...

I'm thinking Titanium. But maybe I should get another colour too.

I use them as everyday sunnies for walking, running, going out (can be bright and sunny and cloudy too of course) and driving. Don't use them when it's dark so yeah.

Any opinions would be appreciated, thanks!!
Get whatever you truly like. Our opinions don't matter when it comes to your happiness.

emerald is one of my favorite lenses, but it is neutral base tint and all the others you mention are contrast lenses. if you like vr28 you might want to stick to contrast.

Simple-Buy four other frames and all the lenses, then you can decide which to wear on the way out the door.

Going on carbon frames

Then you can pretty much do any lenses. If you want flash go with fire polar it also has good protection at 10% light transmission., if you want a darker tint with a bit more light transmission, go with titanium or Gold. Gold is a bit warmer, but still offers the same light transmission at 12%. Emerald, I have no experience with.

Latest Posts

Back