• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Oakley Should I Buy?

Regarding Mars, should i get with Ruby Red lenses or Icy Blue? Getting Mars aswell.

evage7at.jpg

5aju2u4u.jpg

4apyde4e.jpg

patadysu.jpg

ejyqy8e7.jpg

Just trying to help another mars fan out ;)
Thanks man! Really helped me to decide to go for the Ruby. Will show off as soon as i get hands on them aswell as with the 0.2. Really hard to decide between 0.2 and 0.3 but i will probably be able to get hands on the 0.3 later. It's very tough deciding between 0.2 and 0.3 but i think as atrain told that it will fit me better, i will somehow get my hands on the 0.3 as the third oakley sunglasses in my collection.

Thanks man! Really helped me to decide to go for the Ruby. Will show off as soon as i get hands on them aswell as with the 0.2. Really hard to decide between 0.2 and 0.3 but i will probably be able to get hands on the 0.3 later. It's very tough deciding between 0.2 and 0.3 but i think as atrain told that it will fit me better, i will somehow get my hands on the 0.3 as the third oakley sunglasses in my collection.

You are definatlly headed in the right direction to start off your collection. If you can get a zero .4 I think that would fit better. .2 and .3 are just a little over the top and havent seen anyone pull them off. They are just a little crazy.

Back