• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Oakleys to buy? Eye Jacket 2.0 fan

gladiolas

Oakley Beginner
PLEASE HELP my husband! He is a huge Oakley fan from his teen years and has been wearing his Eye Jacket 2.0's (black) even though the lenses have issues and the ear pieces have cracked. He loves his glasses and how form fitting they are to his face.

He knows he needs to move on and get new Oakleys but nothing seems to make him as happy as the Eye Jackets. He's tried on a lot of the newer styles.

So EJ 2.0 fans -- which is your favorite style that's out now?

PLEASE HELP my husband! He is a huge Oakley fan from his teen years and has been wearing his Eye Jacket 2.0's (black) even though the lenses have issues and the ear pieces have cracked. He loves his glasses and how form fitting they are to his face.

He knows he needs to move on and get new Oakleys but nothing seems to make him as happy as the Eye Jackets. He's tried on a lot of the newer styles.

So EJ 2.0 fans -- which is your favorite style that's out now?
Welcome to the forum

I agree on the flak 2.0

Welcome. Why doesn't he just get another pair of Eye Jackets, since they make him happy?!?!

You will have exchange access in a short time and you can pick him up one or more pair in here...usually don't have to wait too long for a pair!

Welcome. Why doesn't he just get another pair of Eye Jackets, since they make him happy?!?!

You will have exchange access in a short time and you can pick him up one or more pair in here...usually don't have to wait too long for a pair!
Nobody wants old crappy discoed pairs. Or do they? ;)

Flak Jackets are good, but nothing is going to fit like that Eye Jacket 2.0 I say find him another one. Shouldn't be too hard.

These are all the colors it came in. Copy and paste the address, the link wont work from here.
Eye Jacket 2.0

It seems hard to find the Eye Jackets without the same kind of damage his has -- especially lenses with the coating coming off. You're saying people sell good quality Eye Jackets on here?

It seems hard to find the Eye Jackets without the same kind of damage his has -- especially lenses with the coating coming off. You're saying people sell good quality Eye Jackets on here?

Indeed they do! I have 7 pair of Eye Jackets and each one was purchased in here from a forum member.

Back