• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which One Am I Missing?

Damn you.....I had a feeling you would chime in with the elusive Polished Aluminum color way....LOL! Just kidding RVF....I am always impressed and appreciative of your knowledge. That brings up a good question......what is a complete collection? Is it what is available via retail? Is it any color way that was/is available, even if it was not available in stores/on line? This might be a question for a different thread.

As far as I am aware a complete Scar collection would be 10 pairs, that is to say official releases that had a part code, even taking into account non production items I cannot think of any other factory made pairs that were unreleased. For many years I was aware of the sku 12-625 but for all that time had never seen any evidence the piece existed, until Forum member Factory Pilot had a picture of it within the thread 'Oakley day at Red Studios Hollywood...', I posted questions concerning the glass and his response was that he believed it was sold only via the Rolling O and that few only were made. FGG then replied by saying he had a pair, which had no box. I do not know of any other example than these two pairs.

Last edited: