• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Pair Do You Want to be Buried In?

Is That the Best “For Sale” Thread ever?

• Yes

• No

• Who Cares

Results are only viewable after voting.
But cmon $14k plus tax is too steep. 50 sets at $5k a pop would be better 😩 i hope lux is reading this

Kanye killed it too:

“...Last birthday, she got you a new sweater
Put it on, give her a kiss, and tell her, do better
She said, how 'bout I get you jewelry from the West End?
How 'bout she hit the Westin and get her best friend?”
Kanye is a bipolar, god like lyricist 💕

My kids would get much of my collection. @scrodo would inherit some choice pieces for sure. @zcrxsi would get my Electric Mustard XX. @docrusty already has all the good stuff... maybe a mag switch? Surely something very cool for @Beardo0628 @herbieninja and @cacatman

(Hopefully they are good enough friends not to hire an assassin now. 😳😆 😆Lol)

OK I’m going to get real serious now. Just for a minute. (I know I’m usually pulling jokes and being a wiseguy)

A few of you know this but I can hardly wait for eternal life.

The whole world has been terrified of dying & here I am living each moment waiting to gaze into the eyes of the God who created me — Who wanted me — Who designed me.
Opposable thumbs. DNA. Taste buds. Romance & sex. He made all this and He is AWESOME.

I’d stick with Matte Black Minute 2.0 with Fire Iridium, in the casket.

Fire Iridium symbolizes my desire to return God’s fiery love.
  • He has loved me so passionately ... and paid the debt and weight of my rebellion and wickedness.
  • His love is more fiery than the fusion that takes place in the midst of our sun. ☀️
  • Mightier than the crashing waves on the ocean shore. 🌊
  • I’ve never experienced anything so intoxicating 🍻 overpowering, heroic, joyful, and life-giving as the love of Jesus, God’s very-alive Son.
Thanks for listening. Some of you feel the same way. Maybe some of you don’t. That’s OK. Some of you have been bored and burned by crappy religion. I’m so sorry for that. Some of you are maybe offended and pissed off. Not my intent.

I’m going to quote Him because He’s listening....
“The pure in heart will see God” -Jesus (Matthew 5).... and He would know for sure.
AB28C5F2-0EB6-4089-8043-9685B18AD3A1.jpeg

My kids would get much of my collection. @scrodo would inherit some choice pieces for sure. @zcrxsi would get my Electric Mustard XX. @docrusty already has all the good stuff... maybe a mag switch? Surely something very cool for @Beardo0628 @herbieninja and @cacatman

(Hopefully they are good enough friends not to hire an assassin now. Lol)

OK I’m going to get real serious now. Just for a minute. (I know I’m usually pulling jokes and being a wiseguy)

The whole world has been terrified of dying & here I am living each moment waiting to gaze into the eyes of the God who created me — Who wanted me — Who designed me.
Opposable thumbs. DNA. Taste buds. Romance & sex. He made all this and He is AWESOME.

• He has loved me so passionately ... and paid the debt and weight of my rebellion and wickedness.
  • His love is more fiery than the fusion that takes place in the midst of our sun.
  • Mightier than the crashing waves on the ocean shore.
  • I’ve never experienced anything so intoxicating overpowering, heroic, joyful, and life-giving as the love of Jesus, God’s very-alive Son.
Thanks for listening. Some of you feel the same way. Maybe some of you don’t. That’s OK. Some of you have been bored and burned by crappy religion. I’m so sorry for that. Some of you are maybe offended and pissed off. Not my intent.

“The pure in heart will see God” -Jesus (Matthew 5).... and He would know for sure.
View attachment 843800
@chet manley will fight @zcrxsi for the xx

• His love is more fiery than the fusion that takes place in the midst of our sun. ☀️
  • I’ve never experienced anything so intoxicating 🍻 overpowering, heroic, joyful, and life-giving as the love of Jesus, God’s very-alive Son.

View attachment 843800
Amen brother!

View attachment 843800
Nice pair!

Back