• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Prizm Lenses do you recommend?

I agree. They read nice and I also like the sample views. But I can´t get them here for a good deal. Min. Price is 200€ and above. While same model with sapphire prizm is just half of the price.

btw:
Isn´t the Asian Fit more tight? My assumption is that asian have more skinny faces then others.

Not in Radar EV. If you put a regular fit Radar EV next to an Asian Fit you can see clearly the asian fit earstems sit wider when fully open. The regular ones sit more inward making them tighter. Usually I can tell which ones I have one just by how tight they feel on the sides of my head. Also the Asian fit one comes with the thicker nose bomb pre-installed

Prizm Tungsten has to be my favorite... man do they make the greens and blues really stick out.

So the Holbrook Mix with the Prizm Sapphire Iridum arrived.
No sun by now but still they make a good job. Looks nice through them.

They feel a bit heavy. Is it me worrying to much? Also it feels like lots of sun could come across the sides which are not covered. But guys...wow. This color thing is crazy! Makes me want more.

Next try would be the Crossrange OO - would it fit to my wide head? They would be with the prizm h2o for a good price here.

Also:
Are there other companies doing similar things? By now I just know oakley with this features

Last edited:
Prizm Deep Water Polarized is what I have on both my Oakley glasses right now. Love them in all conditions.

PRIZM MARITIME!
If you can get ahold of them.
Although the VLT is a bit higher, I wear them comfortably in bright sun to full stormy weather (today here in SE VA) and don't have any issues or have to take them off.

Second place all-around would be DWP, but I can't leave out that the inside reflection of my eyes on the lenses would bother me from time to time, but that's several lenses.
These reflection findings were while wearing Juliet, XS, & toric cuts for Crankshaft. Haven't tried in a 6-base.

Thirty years of primarily Black lenses, to that I say Prizm Black Polarized.

All the Prizm Polarized options are excellent choices. The main differences between each lens (besides the iridium coating on the outside) is both the base tint of the lenses, be it Rose tinted or bronze tinted, and its rate of light transmission (how dark the lens is). Like other members said, Prizm Deep Water Polarized is a great all around lens. Has a rose tint that brings out great contrast similar to road, but less purple when you look through it. Plus its not too dark where you can still wear them when its cloudy, and will make the dull colors pop. And since its a Polarized lens its excellent for driving. And when you go fishing, you will literally see right through the water. Hope this helps
Great summary.

Back