• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Rj should I take?

cmunozh

Oakley Expert
Switzerland
Hi Guys,

I was looking to give me a Christmas present in form of a Racing Jacket and I landet in two "second hand pairs". I write "second hand" because both are almost brand new. The guy bought them long ago and realised they don't fit him and storaged in his closet since today.

The point is that I don't know is more "valuable" or rare or coud be more worth/complicated to purchase.

30th aniversary OO9171-23 for 120€
Matt white and Jade iridium OO9171-02 for 110€

Hi Guys,

I was looking to give me a Christmas present in form of a Racing Jacket and I landet in two "second hand pairs". I write "second hand" because both are almost brand new. The guy bought them long ago and realised they don't fit him and storaged in his closet since today.

The point is that I don't know is more "valuable" or rare or coud be more worth/complicated to purchase.

30th aniversary OO9171-23 for 120€
Matt white and Jade iridium OO9171-02 for 110€
They are nice frames. I’d suggest 1 for cycling no need for both, I watched a video the other day though, that discussed prizm technology and the new frames specifically for cycling . Which I am guessing from your picture you are interested in. So I’d go ahead and check those out if you are a 1 pair person

They are nice frames. I’d suggest 1 for cycling no need for both, I watched a video the other day though, that discussed prizm technology and the new frames specifically for cycling . Which I am guessing from your picture you are interested in. So I’d go ahead and check those out if you are a 1 pair person

I am not, hahahaha.

I have already about 15 different frames for running, biking, triathlon. My question was more about that one pair fits into my budget but not both.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back