• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

Thanks V! I can highly vouch for the following:
The great @Spenc is also in my top list along with King of Spain @Fernando and @STavros . I have dealt with this O-bros thru fandf and not a single problem. The transactions I had with these members mentioned I even lost count. Worth to mention also @X-Metal Beast and @NuttyOAK13Y @Chris Heinrich @Chris A Hardaway @PitBoss .
Thanks for the tag my brother of other Mather :) deal in family ever is better, thanks for you friendship bro that is the more important.....

Thank You to all of those that nominated me. It has been great working with all members of this forum and providing great deals back to the O Community

Oh man... i trust everyone on my feedback and everyone ive left feedback for. This forum is full of trusting members. Been here since 2013...nothing but respect and great members.

If like to thank mr Dr down unda for the nomination. I'm doing a deal with a newer member. He trust me with payment of a pair of glasses in instalments. And apparently I have a great reputation that proceeded me.

Sent from your mom

What a great list @cacatman !
If I change my name to AAA Hardaway can I be at the top of the list ;)

I've literally worked with 90% of this list through buying and selling. It's no wonder I've had zero issues!

Great job Oakley Forum. We police ourselves, even if we can't have a blacklist (without it being removed).

:vinsent:

I can also vouch for @Litos as a seller/trader... But he might steal your eyes/ears virginity lol.

Back