• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

What a great list @cacatman !
If I change my name to AAA Hardaway can I be at the top of the list ;)

I've literally worked with 90% of this list through buying and selling. It's no wonder I've had zero issues!

Great job Oakley Forum. We police ourselves, even if we can't have a blacklist (without it being removed).

:vinsent:

I can also vouch for @Litos as a seller/trader... But he might steal your eyes/ears virginity lol.
Yeah. IF you did change your name, yes. Yes you would be at the top of the list. Lol.

If most of your trade is to sell stuff to people, I wouldn't expect you to have any problems at all. After all, people are wanting something from you. Not the other way round. As a cutter, you only have to trust people if you're buying lenses off others or sending cut lenses to people without payment first.

And yes. We do "police" ourselves without a "blacklist". But that's completely the point. You've been around for years, so you get to know who to deal with, be careful with and avoid. But. If you're new, one has no idea which people you can really really really trust to do the right thing.

This list is to help THOSE people who want to start buying.

Like I said, there are lots of great sellers here, most of whom I haven't listed. I've only put the ones that really have rock solid reps (from my experience only) or have been recommended by others (I've only put their name up as long as I'm not aware of any issues).

And I'm not afraid to delete a name off this list either, so although most of you say that you wouldn't care if you're on it or not, I still think that it puts some slight upward pressure on those people listed, to continue to take care of their customers. That can only be a good thing, because unlike eBay, here, it's actually more weighted towards the seller.

Btw, I was new here not that long ago too. I felt a bit nervous to do my first few deals. Due to past bad experiences on places like ebay. If you are new, don't be shy to pm, ask questions, and even ask someone for a reference before finalizing a deal. That's totally normal.

Btw, I was new here not that long ago too. I felt a bit nervous to do my first few deals. Due to past bad experiences on places like ebay. If you are new, don't be shy to pm, ask questions, and even ask someone for a reference before finalizing a deal. That's totally normal.
+1. I remember you being very helpful before I had bought anything from you. But not everyone is the same!

Yeah. IF you did change your name, yes. Yes you would be at the top of the list. Lol.

If most of your trade is to sell stuff to people, I wouldn't expect you to have any problems at all. After all, people are wanting something from you. Not the other way round. As a cutter, you only have to trust people if you're buying lenses off others or sending cut lenses to people without payment first.

And yes. We do "police" ourselves without a "blacklist". But that's completely the point. You've been around for years, so you get to know who to deal with, be careful with and avoid. But. If you're new, one has no idea which people you can really really really trust to do the right thing.

This list is to help THOSE people who want to start buying.

Like I said, there are lots of great sellers here, most of whom I haven't listed. I've only put the ones that really have rock solid reps (from my experience only) or have been recommended by others (I've only put their name up as long as I'm not aware of any issues).

And I'm not afraid to delete a name off this list either, so although most of you say that you wouldn't care if you're on it or not, I still think that it puts some slight upward pressure on those people listed, to continue to take care of their customers. That can only be a good thing, because unlike eBay, here, it's actually more weighted towards the seller.
My first purchase on this forum was from you, the Cerakote batwolfs with Ruby. XD

@cacatman like the idea of this thread. But it makes people like me who sell every so often not look trustworthy since I'm not on the list lol

You did it the right way though, came in with some interesting cuts outside the norm. It was a bonus you could machine cut yourself, where most of the members offering that were actually intermediaries, so you could be quicker. Was happy to do business with you early on and all the cuts have been great :)

Latest Posts

Back