• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

I was just busting your balls... ;)

But seriously, it is worth qualifying the limitations of value of a list like this. Unfortunately Oakleys and common sense don't necessarily go hand-in-hand and the naïve may not intuit everything you consider implied, may take it as definitive instead of a "starting point". An attempt at public service can become a disservice if done improperly. When you're thinking of creating a new list, you shouldn't just consider how it could be used, also consider how it could be misused...
Feel free to read the Disclaimer and change it!!

I've done quite a few deals on here, been happy with them all. Rather than list them all, I'll pick out a couple who went the extra mile.

@saulsaul was sourcing some pretty high end stuff for me over a fairly long period - if I'd not followed through it would have left him on the hook for some ££££, but there was enough trust on both sides that we never had a problem. Great guy to deal with, must catch up next time I'm in Japan.

@Lexkempo helped me source some boots that were Canada specific. The whole thing was quite a saga but he stuck with it uncomplainingly and wouldn't take any sort of sweetener for his time and effort. Stand up guy, I'll shout him lunch and a beer if I'm ever in his neck of the woods.

All were good, those two stand out.

I've done quite a few deals on here, been happy with them all. Rather than list them all, I'll pick out a couple who went the extra mile.

@saulsaul was sourcing some pretty high end stuff for me over a fairly long period - if I'd not followed through it would have left him on the hook for some ££££, but there was enough trust on both sides that we never had a problem. Great guy to deal with, must catch up next time I'm in Japan.

@Lexkempo helped me source some boots that were Canada specific. The whole thing was quite a saga but he stuck with it uncomplainingly and wouldn't take any sort of sweetener for his time and effort. Stand up guy, I'll shout him lunch and a beer if I'm ever in his neck of the woods.

All were good, those two stand out.
Thanks! Will adjust the list.

Back