• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

All though in the right setting there is nothing wrong with either ;)
O.F. FACT FILE #2,535,636
Did you know that "Midget" is mentioned 196 times (this post inclusive) and is narrowly edged out by "midgets" being mentioned 197 times (this post inclusive). Whereas "McNuggets" are mentioned 48 times (inclusive)?

O.F. FACT FILE #2,535,636
Did you know that "Midget" is mentioned 196 times (this post inclusive) and is narrowly edged out by "midgets" being mentioned 197 times (this post inclusive). Whereas "McNuggets" are mentioned 48 times (inclusive)?

If you're counting by quantity of search result returns, shortening it to just "nugget" gets 132 returns...

Last edited:
I would say Forum has gotten better. It used to be Arrogant ass’es full of themselves, they were rude and nasty to newbies. They were reason why the Forum wasn’t growing. At least now your always welcomed here. I get questions
Have been asked A thousand times, but to A new person it is the first time. I have always said if you don’t like it move on, no need to respond in a bad way. The manners on this forum were severely lacking And unnecessarily, their actions were deplorable . I been on here 2014, when I came on here it was A “good old boys club” There were good ones that are missed.

Cool Brother, I have no beef with you or anyone else. Once again, I apologize to the group as a whole. I was not trying to single anyone out. I just want the senior members to be appreciated and to keep guiding the new crew. @cacatman was fine with the debate. I probably just kept my big head out of it. Unfortunately I love him (in a non homophobic way) and could not keep my big pie hole shut.

Back