• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

"T" comes before "B"? You need to move that boy where he belongs....along with the rest of the "T"s...:D
Yeah. It does. But "TRUMP" starts with a """ (see what I did there?). I realise that some here think it's a sad day when Trump is #1 on a list. But in my book, he WELL deserves that position!!!! I've entrusted to him more money on this forum than anyone else here.

(Anyhow, if he plays up, I've got a couple of backup plans. I'll get @BigRabbit to "make him drink meat through a straw" or import "Swat Team @TexxxZ" to collect!!!!)

Yeah. It does. But "TRUMP" starts with a """ (see what I did there?). I realise that some here think it's a sad day when Trump is #1 on a list. But in my book, he WELL deserves that position!!!! I've entrusted to him more money on this forum than anyone else here.

(Anyhow, if he plays up, I've got a couple of backup plans. I'll get @BigRabbit to "make him drink meat through a straw" or import "Swat Team @TexxxZ" to collect!!!!)

I was insinuating he be put next to his best friend. :)

Appreciate the vote in confidence but seriously even i ain’t dumb enough to phuk with @"TRUMP"’ s Secret Servicedudes ..... although it could be funny getting tazered again

updated.
He'll be embarrassed, but I don't care. People are "calling out" crap stuff all the time. Here's some great stuff worthy of praise.

@BigRabbit (bought and sold more expensive unique and unobtainable pieces than anyone I know. Want to know what this guy is really like? Go here to see just how big this guy's heart is)

updated.
He'll be embarrassed, but I don't care. People are "calling out" crap stuff all the time. Here's some great stuff worthy of praise.

@BigRabbit (bought and sold more expensive unique and unobtainable pieces than anyone I know. Want to know what this guy is really like? Go here to see just how big this guy's heart is)
Thank you my friend, I am humbled by your kind words

Back