• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

Updated Trusted Buyers list... LOL
Trusted Buyers List (BUT NEVER EVER EVER BUY FROM THEM)
1. @kashton/Don conn - ONLY sell to this guy, but NEVER EVER buy from him. If you sell to him, make sure you video yourself packing the box you send and have proof of postage.

Also goes by the name of "Don Conn".

See here for his bad watch deals. There were a few threads on O.F. that got nuked by the mods...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/do-not-deal-dcj-don-conn-4322386.html (see pdf attachment below)

Deal Gone Very Bad with Don Conn aka DCJ - Watch Freeks (see pdf attachment below)

To be fair, he insists that he isn't the same guy (see picture below) as the person that shafted all those people with bad watch and Oakley deals.

You make up your mind. When I called this guy out on another FB Oakley Buy/Sell Group, this is the message I got from him...
screenshot_457-png.png

* "runors" = "rumours" (English)
* "f.uck" = Swear-word that makes you sound super super tough. Try it sometime. It makes you look hardcore.
* "Slander" is making a false statement. I didn't make any false statements. @kashton is a dishonest crook.
* I didn't get banned by the facebook sites after he "reported me". He got banned from O.F. and those FB sites.
*OK OK I admit it. I actually am a "f.ucking as.shole"

Attachments

• Deal Gone Very Bad with Don Conn aka DCJ - Watch Freeks.pdf
    673.6 KB · Views: 213
  • Do not deal with DCJ(Don Conn).pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Back