• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

There's plenty of good sellers and buyers here so I could give two sh!ts who's on or off the list.
Totally agree. But we're not allowed to blacklist anyone (and I understand the reasons). 99% are great, although there are some who may cause more headaches than others.

I'll vouch for @Pospaintballer he's a hell of a good dude.

Also @THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 if you can catch him selling anything.

I'd answer yes both questions for those two guys.

Now the fun part. What if someone has an objection to someone already on the list. Like what if someone objected to me for example. (Since I can't name names)
Then let me know via PM. That's why I put who vouches for who. It then becomes whether you actually trust those who are recommending them, I guess.

Now the fun part. What if someone has an objection to someone already on the list. Like what if someone objected to me for example. (Since I can't name names)[/QUOTE]
That is were lists like this become problematic just because one person has had good encounters with a seller and formed a mutual trust doesn't mean that they haven't had problems dealing with others

Instead of a list we should do a feedback system for sellers and buyers.....oh wait we have one :D
That needs to be fixed. And people need to use it. I see too many people complain about a seller or buyer but they never leave appropriate feedback. Likely out of fear of retaliatory negative feedback. Lol but I say look at my two negatives and see who they are and decide for yourself

Back