• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

1) If people change, then remove all mention of that POS YFG so people will take your list somewhat seriously - it's a joke right now

2) I never told you pay Trump - I told you to fold the deal and consider it a loss - Trump is a broke middle thirty year old dude with zero ambitions and a gross job...He took advantage of YOU because of your bad decision making and lack of situational awareness

...and you have more details on Kashton than Trump and YFG...
I stand corrected, then. My sincere apologies, I misconstrued your comments at the time.

re: YFG - he was removed from my list as soon as I was aware of the issue.

re: YFG's recommendations - If he recommends other people at the time he was deemed trustworthy, that's a reflection on the people he recommends, not on him. As far as I'm aware, he was an honest operator at the time. In light of what's happened, people can choose to believe his recommendations or not. I don't think that the people he recommended were in cahoots with him.

Back