• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

I would vouch for @Oakininam who changes his name now and then but always comes through as promised, @Lopaka KaMars for several reasons but mostly his good temperament and willingness to help when I got mixed up and sent the wrong glasses, @docrusty who is just a good guy and another who puts the money where his mouth is, @Oakman1992 a knowledgeable and long standing member with no intent to harm anyone also a watch extraordinaire, of course @THE X-MAN who has been tuning my metals for over a decade and a half it seems, @Chris A Hardaway who is responsible for 95% or more of my cuts, @zwc0442 for having the highest amount of good character, talent, and kindness I have found in the hobby, @Tomcat14 my Abba buddy, @TheDukeOfIce our gentleman of the forum and awesome Dillon lens cutter. @Spenc whom I have sent FF several times and always comes through with killer straps!

This is just the guys I have had dealings with but also reach out in friendship and show good character on the forum. There are several others I would also trust but never had the occasion to test that trust... Yet.

The 3 questions I ask myself before sending money FF are...
1. Did ANY red flags show themselves... such as a paypal email like umommasucks@russianinbrazil.net
2. Does this person have a reputation in the hobby that is far more valuable than any money/items they could steal?
3. If it is a cheaper purchase and a member I am unsure of... Will I miss this money if I never see anything in return for it?

Last edited:
I would vouch for @Oakininam who changes his name now and then but always comes through as promised, @Lopaka KaMars for several reasons but mostly his good temperament and willingness to help when I got mixed up and sent the wrong glasses, @docrusty who is just a good guy and another who puts the money where his mouth is, @Oakman1992 a knowledgeable and long standing member with no intent to harm anyone also a watch extraordinaire, of course @THE X-MAN who has been tuning my metals for over a decade and a half it seems, @Chris A Hardaway who is responsible for 95% or more of my cuts, @zwc0442 for having the highest amount of good character, talent, and kindness I have found in the hobby, @Tomcat14 my Abba buddy, @TheDukeOfIce our gentleman of the forum and awesome Dillon lens cutter.

This is just the guys I have had dealings with but also reach out in friendship and show good character on the forum. There are several others I would also trust but never had the occasion to test that trust... Yet.

The 3 questions I ask myself before sending money FF are...
1. Did ANY red flags show themselves... such as a paypal email like umommasucks@russianinbrazil.net
2. Does this person have a reputation in the hobby that is far more valuable than any money/items they could steal?
3. If it is a cheaper purchase and a member I am unsure of... Will I miss this money if I never see anything in return for it?
I always feel left out 😂

It’s been a while since I purchased anything. Who are you referring to? Did you want to vouch for new people and I can update the list.
I was just noticing in my swiping boredom.
Was just a heads up, that’s all.

Latest Posts

Back