• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

I would vouch for @Oakininam who changes his name now and then but always comes through as promised, @Lopaka KaMars for several reasons but mostly his good temperament and willingness to help when I got mixed up and sent the wrong glasses, @docrusty who is just a good guy and another who puts the money where his mouth is, @Oakman1992 a knowledgeable and long standing member with no intent to harm anyone also a watch extraordinaire, of course @THE X-MAN who has been tuning my metals for over a decade and a half it seems, @Chris A Hardaway who is responsible for 95% or more of my cuts, @zwc0442 for having the highest amount of good character, talent, and kindness I have found in the hobby, @Tomcat14 my Abba buddy, @TheDukeOfIce our gentleman of the forum and awesome Dillon lens cutter. @Spenc whom I have sent FF several times and always comes through with killer straps!

This is just the guys I have had dealings with but also reach out in friendship and show good character on the forum. There are several others I would also trust but never had the occasion to test that trust... Yet.

The 3 questions I ask myself before sending money FF are...
1. Did ANY red flags show themselves... such as a paypal email like umommasucks@russianinbrazil.net
2. Does this person have a reputation in the hobby that is far more valuable than any money/items they could steal?
3. If it is a cheaper purchase and a member I am unsure of... Will I miss this money if I never see anything in return for it?
Thank you brother for the kinds words.

@cacatman , you should add @XxrumkaxX to your list as well.
Great gentleman to work with, straight up, friendly, and all around good guy from all my interactions with him.

You should also have yourself on this list as well. You have been standup, open, respectful, generous, honest and direct in everything we have done together.

I vouch for you!! You have always come through for me
Thank you.
Jezzz. LOL
And I will vouch for the Frog Queen:blush:

Note:
Can an unvouched person vouch for another unvouched person? Or should the vouching only be done by a vouched person.

Something to think about, on this very serious and important subject:lol::lol:

Back