• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

You ever seen anything he rates 9,9/10 up close?

it ain’t 9,9/10

Yeah the one deal I did his ratings were so exaggerated. At least 2-3 points above where they should have been. His broken English came across aggressive. But that was years ago and he’s thrived here since, so thought maybe he reformed. I guess not enough to earn a place in the safe list though.

Last edited:
Yeah the one deal I did his ratings were so exaggerated. At least 2-3 points above where they should have been. His broken English came across aggressive. But that was years ago and he’s thrived here since, so though maybe he reformed. I guess not enough to earn a place in the safe list though.
I think he gets a lot of newbs buying...the last experienced buyer ended up giving poor feedback, IIRC.

Yeah the one deal I did his ratings were so exaggerated. At least 2-3 points above where they should have been. His broken English came across aggressive. But that was years ago and he’s thrived here since, so though maybe he reformed. I guess not enough to earn a place in the safe list though.
Really that’s becoming par for the course around here. Not many people I’d even consider buying from anymore.

Hell the last X Metal I bought on here was from you at least 2 years ago.

Back