• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which sunglasses were these?

Jaugzie86

Oakley Beginner
Hi All,

I recently lost these sunglasses in the image below, they were the prizm blue and I bought them at an outlet mall. I was attempting to find these online to purchase, I recently purchased the holbrooks prizm blue although there is a few issues with them. Does anybody know what model this is and where they could be found?

1. They don't fit my fat head
2. The lenses doesn't run deep in length, they seem fairly narrow on the holbrooks
3. I'm not a fan of the curve look at the nose rest, and unfortunately I wasn't paying attention to that when I purchased them.

If you have any idea on the style of lense on the image, that'd be much appreciated as I want to find these ones. If not, if you have any information on these, that'd be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance,

1623595750521.png

Probably a Crossrange XL or a Sliver XL? I'm more inclined towards the crossrange due to the slight hint of unobtainium on the temples.

Crossrange XL
images.jpeg

Sliver XL
soak-g006915-m063008-bi-1.jpg

Probably a Crossrange XL or a Sliver XL? I'm more inclined towards the crossrange due to the slight hint of unobtainium on the temples.

Crossrange XL
View attachment 872577
Sliver XL
View attachment 872578

thanks so much! It’s definitely the top style just minus the lifestyle temples, they were more see through black with the blue "O", the deep water prizms.

I searched on the web and it doesn't look like they sell them anywhere, do you by chance know where they could be found or if anything resembles them? The only thing I could think of is the Holbrook XL but I'm not a fan of the curve on the nose rest. Any thoughts or input would be appreciated.

Back