• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which To Choose?

bossman

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys,
New here, just purchased a Oakley - Frogskins LX Asian Fit - Grey Tort Fade Frame-Grey Lenses at amazon for $120. Might come next week so I'm excited!
Frogskin-LX_2039-07.jpg

I was wondering though since I have the asian features (Low nose bridge) would other non LX sunglasses fit me. i.e Regular Frogskin, Holbrook or Jupiter ? Assuming that LX means asian fit

LX means they are acetate instead of O-matter . They should fit the same as regular frogskins I believe. Very nice pickup by the way, I really like them.

i really want a pair of those. let me know if you decide you want to trade them for o-matter. i have some marine fade frogs id trade for em haha

Guys my problem is that sunglasses tend to leave nasty red marks on my nose bridge. You think this frog skin asian fit that I bought would solve my problem? I was also thinking about getting Holbrooks? Do I have to get asian fit Holbrooks or would a regular Holbrook solve my problem with those red marks?

I cant find any Holbrook LX asian fit in the US. Everything is in Japan :mad:...Any asian here with regular Holbrook experience? Hate this red marks I get :(

If it leaves marks, I'm guessing its due to the weight of the frame as well? The LX feels a tad heavy than O matter frames, so do keep that in mind.

If it leaves marks, I'm guessing its due to the weight of the frame as well? The LX feels a tad heavy than O matter frames, so do keep that in mind.
Thanks for letting me know! Hoping this fits me good since it says asian fit

I was thinking of probably returning this and getting the regular o matter frogskin sunglasses...they are lighter from what I have researched...it might help with the red marks.

What do you guys think? this is my first oakley sunglasses so I'm not sure what to do

Back