• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which To Choose?

Hi guys,
New here, just purchased a Oakley - Frogskins LX Asian Fit - Grey Tort Fade Frame-Grey Lenses at amazon for $120. Might come next week so I'm excited!
Frogskin-LX_2039-07.jpg

I was wondering though since I have the asian features (Low nose bridge) would other non LX sunglasses fit me. i.e Regular Frogskin, Holbrook or Jupiter ? Assuming that LX means asian fit

Wow, thats 1st, never knew this colorway exists. Anyone knows the SKU of this frame?

I have these: Body Glove Windy Hill-A Polarized Sport Sunglasses from amazon..and apparently they are made of nylon. With further researched I read that nylon frames are similar to o matters that regular Frogskins are made up of. This nylon sunglasses are leaving marks on my nose...so Im guessing getting regular frogskins wont help?

Need your help guys, I really want to find the right pair for my nose:(

Guys quick update! Found the right Glasses for my face...not Oakley unfortunately...Theyre NATIVE HIGHLINE sunglasses..they have built in rubber nose pad....Theyre greate cause they resemble frogskins and wayfarer sunglasses! Awesome!

Guess Im gonna return this Frogskin LX..Too bad I like the style

Back