• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Watch To Buy?

Legacy0811

Oakley Enthusiast
Denver
Hey guys I'm stuck between buying the time bomb II or the diamond minute machine??! Which one would you guys prefer and why? I'm looking to purchase in about a month why there are still a few in the company.

I have both watches and both are very nice depends on Your style MM are always classy Diamond version is more aggressive gets more attention and can be fitted to wear comfortable daily it forms to your wrist and the TBII fits more like a Ringed Bracelet cause the band style so depends which band style You like also get looks but I tend to always go with the Diamond MM and another daily one for me is the Hollow point also a Nice watch lot cheaper than both the Diamond MM and TBII. Hope this helps You

Between those 2 depending on what you are looking for, if your looking for a show piece or a daily wearer. If you do want a show piece go for the tbII if you are looking for something to wear more often go with the MM. IMO

I would go with the MM. First because it is just a great looking watch and wears well. And second because of the band on the TBII. I just do not like how you have to cut the TB II band to adjust it.

As OakleyBoss84 said, you may want to check out the Hollow Point before you make up your mind.

I didn't know you could still buy a tb!! from the company. I assume that is a Livestrong edition?

Yeah I'm still just so torn between the two. I want the TB because it just screams Oakley but on the other hand the MM can be worn just about anytime and anywhere. I've looked at the hollow point and I like it, but I want something more limited. And actually the live strong is sold out in the company and there are a few left of the regular TB

IMO i'd go with TB2 because it is an automatic watch and there is only two versions of it, the 10th anniv and the livestrong edition which i think both will run out soon as they are limited and has serial numbers and its an elite edition by the way, which we all know elites are gone unlike MM, they've been there for a long time now since 2007 i believe. Go get the Tb2 while you still can.

I spoke with Oakley HQ, no TBII's available (either 10th anniversary or LS). I'd also love to find one if anyone has more information...thanks

Back