• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which X-Metal Are You Wearing Today?

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
An X-Metal specific picture thread. Shamelessly ripping off the general one in the Oakley Sunglasses Discussion board.
What you wearing today?

Today I brought my Juliet out of semi-retirement. Still not sure I suit these (after owning for some ten years or so!) but thought what the heck, blue shirt = ice lenses. Let's go.

imag0799b.jpg

An X-Metal specific picture thread. Shamelessly ripping off the general one in the Oakley Sunglasses Discussion board.
What you wearing today?

Today I brought my Juliet out of semi-retirement. Still not sure I suit these (after owning for some ten years or so!) but thought what the heck, blue shirt = ice lenses. Let's go.

imag0799b.jpg

Nice to see you rockin the metals Mr. White!

The colour of the plasma on those 1st gen Juliet's looks a lot different to the newer models!? I love 'em. Definitely going to have to hunt me a pair down!

Woah Jive, snap. Both rockin the 1st Gen Plasma/Ice haha!

Regarding the Mr White gag - I dunno, I said once that you looked like The Rock in one of your pics and this is the price I pay. :biggrin:

The colour of the plasma on those 1st gen Juliet's looks a lot different to the newer models!? I love 'em. Definitely going to have to hunt me a pair down!

Yeah, mine are dull compared to current Plasma. Kinda like some way between X-Metal and new Plasma would you say Jive?

Back