• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whilst browsing through eBay, came across this seller that reminded me of someone......

Yep. I saw the movie and enjoyed it. :)
I saw it with my wife. It was actually a good movie and didn't have too much man on man action. The cinematography was amazing in the movie (the mountains and scenery, not the man ass). And it showed naked chicks too, and it showed Anne Hathaway naked a few times.

I saw it with my wife.
Good for you Dave. It was not a "gay" movie and watching it does not make anybody "gay." These things are subjective but for me it was about real life, unfulfilled love, societies pressures and prejudices, etc etc. If you are secure in your sexuality you can watch a movie like this and learn something good or bad about our humanity. And yes there was some eye candy for everybody. lol

Good for you Dave. It was not a "gay" movie and watching it does not make anybody "gay." These things are subjective but for me it was about real life, unfulfilled love, societies pressures and prejudices, etc etc. If you are secure in your sexuality you can watch a movie like this and learn something good or bad about our humanity. And yes there was some eye candy for everybody. lol

Agreed. I have a few buddies that were closeted in the military (when it wasn't allowed to be gay) and they really did struggle with it. I felt bad for them. But now society is changing and they are allowed to serve openly. That movie touches on that a lot and anyone can definitely learn what people have had to go through because of their sexuality.

Back