• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whilst rummaging through a box of various Oakleys

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Whilst rummaging through a box in my loft, I came accross a pair I was lookIng at buying ....again. Didn't realise I had them. A pair of Scatter Skull New Straight Jackets. Photos to folllw. Has anybody else had this occur to them?

Last edited:
Nice! I have not had that happen to me as my collection is still < 15 pairs, so it would be hard to lose track of them. Maybe one of these days I'll get to that point :)

The original SJ's were my first pair of Oakley's. I was younger and less responsible, and I lost them a short time later, don't remember how. I've recently been wanting to buy a pair of the New SJ II model, but they are never at the top of my list when I have some $ to spend.

No... but I do look for stuff that I cant find I know I have... Are you referring to the blood skull pair? Black frame with maroon graphics?

Nice! I have not had that happen to me as my collection is still < 15 pairs, so it would be hard to lose track of them. Maybe one of these days I'll get to that point :)

The original SJ's were my first pair of Oakley's. I was younger and less responsible, and I lost them a short time later, don't remember how. I've recently been wanting to buy a pair of the New SJ II model, but they are never at the top of my list when I have some $ to spend.

My very first pair were Carbon/Black New Straight Jackets.....which I still have. Though the text Icon is rubbing off a bit now. I first started collecting ....15 years ago.

No... but I do look for stuff that I cant find I know I have... Are you referring to the blood skull pair? Black frame with maroon graphics?

Those be they GRF....but I'd say more metallic scarlet...

A really crazy but beautiful woman I dated until it got ugly, gave me a pair of Mag Four S plasma with fire lenses.

She's still crazy/hot, I still have the eyewear, and she still calls me when she wants me to make a great meal.

Win/Win/Win.

Does that count?

A really crazy but beautiful woman I dated until it got ugly, gave me a pair of Mag Four S plasma with fire lenses.

She's still crazy/hot, I still have the eyewear, and she still calls me when she wants me to make a great meal.

Win/Win/Win.

Does that count?

Not really Bosoxyacht, but thanks for that insight anyway, lol. I'm guessing make dinner is another way of saying booty call.......

I have a pair myself, awesome find! I don't think I could forget about those lol

Thanks Nortika, it was a pleasant suprise.......not to mention a bit 'trippy'....I was trying to work out how the hell a pair of shades I was interested In getting had mananged to 'teleport' themselves to me............:crazy:

Latest Posts

Back