• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

White Box For Frogskins?

bjhawk

Oakley Beginner
I recently purchased a pair of the Kazu Frogskins and they came in a white cardboard box with black printing instead of the normal clear plastic box that all my previous pairs had come in. Is this new or normal? All Oakley paperwork/warranty post card/custom Kazu microfiber bag/etc were included. The priduct sticker looks to be official as well with all matching product codes, etc. Has anyone else seen a white cardboard box on newer frogskins? Thoughts?

I'm glad they changed it. The clear boxes were so fragile and difficult to stack them

There are two versions of the new cardboard Frogskin boxes, black with white text, and white with black text, each retaining the same box size and writing style as on the plastic originals. Some glasses, such as Danny Kass, come in both plastic and cardboard, as the box transition has occurred whilst certain pairs have remained available.

i've seen black with white... but not the opposite.. is it something like PSJ box?

My GP-75 Frogskins came in a black box, the new Crystal collection had black boxes from what I saw in store. My Kazu's have a clear box, but I have yet to see a white box. Post a pic dude.

the boxes used to be white, before the current "black with white history text" box.

The only Frogskin boxes that "used to be white" (your quote suggests something historical) were the four PSJ pairs, each was white with a uniquely coloured flap to match the glasses frame. There is no "black with white history text" box for this model, the closest to that description would be the 'Standard' (generic) issued only for the GP-75 and Infinite Hero pairs.

The only Frogskin boxes that "used to be white" (your quote suggests something historical) were the four PSJ pairs, each was white with a uniquely coloured flap to match the glasses frame. There is no "black with white history text" box for this model, the closest to that description would be the 'Standard' (generic) issued only for the GP-75 and Infinite Hero pairs.

oh these are frogskin boxes - my bad. was talking generic boxes. youre right about the PSJ.

Back