• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

White = Douche?

I know, tell me about it :-/ The flaks/halfs are really the only glasses I can buy. Or any of the variations of the Fives. But I'm not that big a fan of those. I've had the curse of a small face all my life, and until I got into Oakley I could NOT find a pair of shades that fit me. Hell I even have a weird jean size I have to special order from Wrangler because stores don't carry it! (29-32)
Have u tried the Twenty?

White doesn't HAVE to mean douche, but you'll likely find douches wearing white shades.

tumblr_letoycogoO1qg9hy2o1_400.jpg

On my way home from work I pass by a park and part of the bike/run loop in along the road. I see people wearing white sports frames like Radars and Fast/Flak/Half Jackets all the time, and to me they look normal.

Then you get the ladies who think white is fashionable. Which it can be, don't get me wrong (not that I'm super knowledgeable for what's "fashion"). But I google "white sunglasses" and I see a picture like this.

I only think the lady 2nd from the left is pulling them off. The rest look like douchers who think white is ballin at all times
white-sunglasses2.jpg

White doesn't HAVE to mean douche, but you'll likely find douches wearing white shades.

tumblr_letoycogoO1qg9hy2o1_400.jpg

On my way home from work I pass by a park and part of the bike/run loop in along the road. I see people wearing white sports frames like Radars and Fast/Flak/Half Jackets all the time, and to me they look normal.

Then you get the ladies who think white is fashionable. Which it can be, don't get me wrong (not that I'm super knowledgeable for what's "fashion"). But I google "white sunglasses" and I see a picture like this.

I only think the lady 2nd from the left is pulling them off. The rest look like douchers who think white is ballin at all times
white-sunglasses2.jpg

From time to time I see senior women wear white shades, that just about kills it for me lmao. i'd rather shoot myself.

Back