• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

White Eye Patch On Oakley Vault

I see those....still undecided if I want the whtie Hijinx (Country Flag) or the white Eye Patch. I currently have the white Hijinx in my "shopping cart".....just have not pulled the trigger yet, as I am undecided.

I see those....still undecided if I want the whtie Hijinx (Country Flag) or the white Eye Patch. I currently have the white Hijinx in my "shopping cart".....just have not pulled the trigger yet, as I am undecided.
lol, decisions! I personally hate things like this, should I or shouldn't I? lol. I almost always end up doing it. What's the worse that could happen? trade it or sell it or something :) no harm done. Unless you count the wallet!

all I can say is I missed the Grey Smoke Flaks and NO ONE has them in stock Act while u can...

White Eyepatch no..grey smoke/Slate Flaks..well not one place has then actually in stock despite what searches say Every place says O says they are finished-gone There were 10 on the Vault and I missed it....have FS in other area Ill also do a 2 for 1(for Flaks) if someone has them BNIB..I am just saying Oakley vault telesales says if they even get 10 they put em up and they are gone in minutes hours of many styles...

Back