• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

White Framed Sunglasses

i thought they were a standing offer that i can use any time and not a one-time offer? :laugh:
That depends on how many points are left after I'm done. LOL

I've been thinking about the Polished White Pit Bull on there now that we've established that white frames don't necessarily mean d-baggery. Not sure if I can pull those off though.

I've seen both MEN and WOMAN wear white gascan's (not in the same day). Honestly, i could care less what color frame a Guy in particular wears as long as he's happy with them, then hey let him be? I always thought white frames were for people who surf a lot and hang out at th ebeach to much lol. but that's me.
I do think white goes better with woman's frames than men's frames... like the Caia Koopman artist series Ravishing comes to mind, even their hard cases for the glasses are white but im just putting that out there.

For me, i'll never wear white, or even own a white car, i just hate the color white in general. i guess we have to call white a color if you want to be picky about it?

If men wear white frames and may risk being called a D-Bag which i find a bit harsh honestly, than why can men get away with wearing violet iridium lenses? is purple all of a sudden not a feminine color then? Oakley inifinite hero line..but i know it's meant for the Purple Heart Military Decoration.

I saw a woman one morning wearing a clear fuel cell with the violet iridium lenses.

I don't mind shield lens frame Oakley's, but i just don't wear them to often. One they are a bit big for me like the Batwolf, and two, I find shield lens frames a bit loud or attention grabbing for my taste. I like to stay low key and not be seen, so i tend to stay on what people here call the 'boring' side of Oakley, black frames, warm grey lenses or few iridium lenses.
I just think it all has to do with your personality and how little you care about what other's think of you.

I also don't wear Aviator glasses, especially since im asian, it just doesn't work for us. Honestly how many asian pilots are there?
I think it's funnier ( its a word to me ) seeing aviator's on people than white frames, since the whole pilot stereotype, and top gun movies. maybe its tom cruise who ruined it for us?

today i picked these . . .
propagandak.jpg

propaganda hijinx with ice lenses

Nice Propagandas, Oakleynerd.
They originally come with Black Iridium, as memory serves - but cry out for those Ice lenses cos of the blue in the ear-stem design.
I always wondered how that would look in the flesh. Good choice man.

Ya can't go wrong with Hijinx.

@Herbsley
regular they come with black iridium polarized lenses!
but with that set of ice it works much better and they look awesome ;o)

Yup - I agree.
Dunno why Oakley didn't think to use Ice in them as standard. Looks waaaay better.
Makes me want to try the same thing now I've seen how good it looks on yours. Will have to wait until after my home-custom Gold Hijinx project is complete first though, I think.
:smile:

@Herbsley
we all waiting, that you finished that project and post some pics! :eek:)

haha
Yeah, sorry mate. Have to buy another pair of Hijinx and the paints first. We'll all have to be a bit patient on this world-changing event in the making. :laugh:

Back