• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

White Kitchen Sink - Collectible???

Bi-Polarized

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Michigan
Can anybody lend some insight on the "Storm Trooper" Kitchen Sink. I have a lead on a "never been used" one for $100 and I'm tempted but I don't know if I would ever use it as I'm afraid I would get it dirty. On a side note I already have a black kitchen sink, the hounds tooth (gray) bathroom sink, and the blue bathroom sink. So I don't really need it but it may be cool to have. I just have no idea if they were common at one time or if they truly are collectible.

Can anybody lend some insight on the "Storm Trooper" Kitchen Sink. I have a lead on a "never been used" one for $100 and I'm tempted but I don't know if I would ever use it as I'm afraid I would get it dirty. On a side note I already have a black kitchen sink, the hounds tooth (gray) bathroom sink, and the blue bathroom sink. So I don't really need it but it may be cool to have. I just have no idea if they were common at one time or if they truly are collectible.

That’s a really good price, it was a limited run

85CB92CD-5151-450A-96D3-B4A67FD06A9F.jpeg
It came home with me today.... looks pretty cool.

Latest Posts

Back