• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale White Oakley Juliets With Blue Linegear Rubbers And Ice Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Price: $385.00 shipped. NO BOX OR COIN.

As much as it pains me to do so, especially considering that I've not had them long, and I love them as much as I do, I'm forced to part with my Juliets that mark did an amazing amount of work on.

Up for sale are a set of Juliets that originally started out as plasma frames that The X-Man converted for me into a beautiful and clean white. All rubbers and washers have been replaced using Linegear pieces and the lenses are official Oakley Blue Ice Iridium. It should also be added that I had Mark preserve the serial number, just so they can still be matched up for verification of authenticity.

I have had more complements on these glasses than I have any other set I've ever owned. The question I hear more than anything is "How did you manage to get a set of Juliets in white". I had them here at work one day and one of our vendors is an Oakley enthusiast. He was bragging about the different sets that he had, and so I went in the office and grabbed mine and his jaw literally dropped.

Considering that the work was done by The X-Man and I've had them for about a month, obviously they are in absolutely perfect condition. They are tight, clean, and blemish free. I will even throw in the extra set of blue nose bombs that came from Linegear at no additional cost. Because it's the holidays, I cannot be open to trades. I won't leave these up here long. If they've not sold within the next couple of days, I'm going to shift them over to eBay. I can't stress how badly and how quickly I need the money. Pictures can be found below.

Front View:

20131113_110200_zpsce4ece58.jpg

Side View:

20131113_110215_zpse2e07ec9.jpg

Overhead View:

20131113_110254_zpsca415cd3.jpg

Being Worn:

20131113_150846_zps85e793d9.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Payments can be made via paypal, which I will happily provide via PM.

Beautiful pair! GLWS!

Wow, Ive liked these since I first saw them in X-mans thread.
I wish I was in the market for another pair.

Daaaaayyyuumm! that's one gorgeous piece my friend! Wish I had the funds!

Deal pending to me :D

Sold to me bebe! :D

Back